
We had a total of two trick-or-treaters. I guess the jack-o-lanterns kept most of them away. Who wouldn't be afraid of a morning-sick mother and a stealthy, totally rad shinobi?
Kids these days. The two that did come immediately ran inside as soon as Carrie opened the door. No "Trick-or-Treat", just headed straight for the candy bowl laying on our coffee table. It's amazing how much candy can fit in a child's tiny fist. After robbing our bowl of half its contents within mere nano-seconds, Carrie told "Mr. Incredible" to ease up a bit. He then ransacked the rest of our house looking for something sweet while Carrie and her friend talked about girl stuff. I bit my nails down to the skin. I don't know how I'll handle my own. Happy late Halloween!!!
3 comments:
Yes! I'm so glad you've begun your journey down the enlightening trail of blogging. And there is no better way to begin than with the words "Solid Gold". Sheer Blog Perfection!
Welcome to cyberspace. Some call it internet. Did you know that they have it on computers now?
What a delightful beginning to my morning! These blogs are a fun way for us oldsters to keep up on you youngsters. I thought of starting a blog for us, but the news would always be: "tonight we hung around the house with the TV on" and the never-changing picture would be of your father lying on the couch, covered by an afghan.
Post a Comment