...Solid Gold
Shoshone Falls is radical! And did you really get to bring your baby to girl's camp? They are very strict about not bringing babies down here. Jerks.
Carrie was a total "Super Trooper!" She and Julian went on a 5 mile hike and were AWESOME!!!!
Are you serious...you really took your baby to girls camp? Carrie...you are seriously AMAZING. I'm pretty sure I couldn't do that! Hope you don't mind me checking in on y'all.Jenny Bobo
Carrie, you have a stinkin' cute little family. I love to look at your blog and see how you are doing, I hope you don't mind... :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Shoshone Falls is radical! And did you really get to bring your baby to girl's camp? They are very strict about not bringing babies down here. Jerks.
Carrie was a total "Super Trooper!" She and Julian went on a 5 mile hike and were AWESOME!!!!
Are you serious...you really took your baby to girls camp? Carrie...you are seriously AMAZING. I'm pretty sure I couldn't do that! Hope you don't mind me checking in on y'all.
Jenny Bobo
Carrie, you have a stinkin' cute little family. I love to look at your blog and see how you are doing, I hope you don't mind... :)
Post a Comment