Friday, June 04, 2010

Trip Back Home


My brother graduated and gave the BEST 2 minute speech ever. It was all about defining real intelligence. "Why don't we have a class on common sense?" he asked. Everyone just sat in awe. I loved it.


Check out Chris' lei! My Grandparent's friends they made while in Tonga were thoughtful enough to ship one from there. Totally awesome and thoughtful.

 

Seriously?! 

It goes without saying that this kid reeks adorableness. Having him accidentally hold the wrong end of the bat doesn't help. Just today Liam was chasing him around trying to kiss him "because he's adorable." Sheesh.


Grandpa had a great idea to go explore the desert and look for treasure. Surprisingly enough Liam found this water gun. It was a beautiful day with memories made for sure.






It's funny to see the boys try something then not know how to handle it. I forced Julian to hold this pose while I took this picture.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Reeks it? He spews adorableness. So happy we got to spend time together Care!

Rachel Schanz said...

adorable is the correct word for that kid! :)