Friday, January 14, 2011

Meatball Kisses

We checked out "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" from the library and watched it together. At the very end of the movie the guy kisses the girl, but because his nose is so long he puffs his cheeks to get his lips to stick out.

So this morning I went to give Julian a hug and kiss and he interrupted me saying, "No....Meball kiss!!" I didn't know right off the bat what he was talking about until he leaned in for a kiss with his little red cheeks puffed out to max puffage. You better believe Tanner and I were asking for meatball kisses the rest of the day :)

3 comments:

Leah said...

And the 2011 award for adorableness goes to: Julian!

Kathryn said...

awesome care! he is sooooo cute.

Lynne said...

Now we are really hoping for a picture (or better yet, a video) of him doing his sweetness....so get working on it :) Love you all.