Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother's Day Recap



Mother's Day
Ring (Liam pronounces it as he spelled it)
star stickers
polished rock
flowers
hugs and kisses
new car (Julian's idea)
plants
balloons
new cup
restaurant
shoes
clean up










Liam and Julian brainstormed a mother's day gift list last week. It was so sweet of them. Julian is still trying to think of a way he could get me some star stickers :) If only they would have circled nue coaer! Maybe next time.
The boys also thought a walk outside would be nice. Don't you just love spring walks?
River was a great Mother's Day treat as you can imagine. She is so good and mild. Have a happy week!

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Such sweet boys, as usual. I just want to hug and kiss Miss River. I guess that will have to wait.

Leah said...

I wonder what goes through their minds as they brainstorm. "Yeah, and a new cup! That's perfect! Mom's always wanted a new cup!" Such a treasure. So did you actually get the circled items on the list? I'm going to need to see this polished rock.

And, yes, little River is the perfect gift. Miss Olivia was my first Mother's Day present and it melts my heart to remember it every year. You're a great mom!

Montana at the Helm said...

Liam and Julian are such sweet boys that obviously love their mother very much! They know they have the best.

Lynne said...

Those kids are so precious and thoughtful...just like their mom always is. Love it!!