...Solid Gold
"Dear Heavenly Father, thank thee for transformers, and thank thee for giving me spiderman fingers, and thank thee for optimus prime and thank thee for incredible hulk. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen."
I'm thankful for those things too. At least he says more thankfuls than "We ask thee's"
How cute! Ah, 3 1/2 year olds really start to imagine most things up by themselves, including super awesome manly prayers. :)
I think we all could learn a lesson from Liam on being truly sincere in our prayers :) Love that boy!
Spiderman fingers!
Love it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm thankful for those things too. At least he says more thankfuls than "We ask thee's"
How cute! Ah, 3 1/2 year olds really start to imagine most things up by themselves, including super awesome manly prayers. :)
I think we all could learn a lesson from Liam on being truly sincere in our prayers :) Love that boy!
Spiderman fingers!
Love it!
Post a Comment