Friday, June 11, 2010

Mink Creek


We took the boys on a walk about 20 minutes from our home. I thought of all our friends from Pharmacy school. We were such a close knit family and loved this area. I miss you guys so much! We think of our Cedar City and Missouri friends often too. I miss the sarcasm and funny jokes of all Tanner's friends!



The outdoors (or waiting for a fish to hook) inspires us all. Check out Julian's He Man impersonation:

6 comments:

Lynne said...

So fun! Thanks for sharing so we can be there with you (almost)...love to you all.

Mary said...

For those of you unfamiliar with He-Man lingo, Jules is saying, "By the Power of Greyskull!" So sweet.

I love how Liam is just so overcome with excitement that he has to give you a hug.

Kari said...

Adam had to interpret for me. It's been a while since we've watched He-Man! Got to get my boys together with Liam and Julian.

Leah said...

Liv thought he was saying, "An hour of preschool." Liam's face is so funny! What a good little fan club his daddy has!

carrie said...

Leah, that's awesome. I didn't really catch what he was saying when I first heard him, but after the triumphant He-Man! I knew exactly what he said!

Kari- We most def will get together soon! Can't wait!

Loni said...

I've got the pickle? Haha! I think my kids are missing out. We need to see He Man. SO CUTE!