...Solid Gold
Awesome!!! They turned out great. I remember you showing me the recipe. Hopefully that is the last snowman I see for this season.
Iwant this recipe toooo!!!! SOOOO cutttteee!
Dylan's all, "Those don't look so good." And I'm like, "In the sun they melted, melted." "Oh. Right."
Please do share the recipe. What is underneath all that melted snow? Later, alligator!
Aawwwwsoooomme. I love that. Welcome Spring!!
I miss all of you.
To quote John (amid his laughter): "That's awesome! That's my new favorite cookie!" :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Awesome!!! They turned out great. I remember you showing me the recipe. Hopefully that is the last snowman I see for this season.
Iwant this recipe toooo!!!! SOOOO cutttteee!
Dylan's all, "Those don't look so good." And I'm like, "In the sun they melted, melted." "Oh. Right."
Please do share the recipe. What is underneath all that melted snow?
Later, alligator!
Aawwwwsoooomme. I love that. Welcome Spring!!
I miss all of you.
To quote John (amid his laughter): "That's awesome! That's my new favorite cookie!" :)
Post a Comment