...Solid Gold
There's a little summary quote from Tanner in the new Parents magazine! They read one of his articles he published while doing his residency and contacted him about it a couple months ago. Check it out in the May issue, page 182.
Famous! Are they going to send you a copy of it? Maybe I should start reading that magazine so I stop ruining my kids so badly.
Carrie,Whats going on? I stumbled on your blog and it reminded me of some great memories from SUU. Your kids are darling!Catherine
That is so cool! Tanner is legit. I actually get that magazine now for free, so now I have a reason to read it.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Famous! Are they going to send you a copy of it? Maybe I should start reading that magazine so I stop ruining my kids so badly.
Carrie,
Whats going on? I stumbled on your blog and it reminded me of some great memories from SUU.
Your kids are darling!
Catherine
That is so cool! Tanner is legit. I actually get that magazine now for free, so now I have a reason to read it.
Post a Comment